Question=yellow
Answer=white
[color=#FFD700]Why do you want to be a Moderator?[/color]
[color=#FFFFFF]Because I would like to have a wider opportunity to resolve conflicts on the server. Also, to be honest, I would like a little more respect and trust (which comes with the rank).[/color]
[color=#FFD700]What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator?[/color]
[color=#FFFFFF]Someone who is helpful and enjoyable to play with on the server. A moderator needs to be good with solving problems between the other players and is also a kind and reasonable person.[/color]
[color=#FFD700]Have you played at least 80 hours?[/color]
[color=#FFFFFF]yup, last time i checked i have 80 hours[/color]
[color=#FFD700]Tell us a little bit about yourself, your gameplay and what you think of the server.[/color]
[color=#FFFFFF]Ok, well, I like to be mr nice guy on servers and like to solve problems, and this is a main reason why I want moderator. I love the darkspin server, especially because its commands are really handy, the people who play on it are 99% of the time fun to hang around with, and it is fun to play on even if you are below a staff rank. I am 13 and have been playing minecraft before alpha came out. I am not only a pc gamer, but am an xbox gamer, too. So I am familiar with multiple games.[/color]
[color=#FFD700]Anything we should know about?[/color]
[color=#FFFFFF][color=#FFD700]I love the server and would like to protect it, and I am fine playing with lower ranked players, because I think looking down upon lower ranked players is wrong.[/color][/color]
[color=#FFD700]Have 3 admins confirmed they trust you? If so, ask them to post a comment approving on your application. Or, any admin can post here. A list of eligible admins will be included with the command list.[/color]
[color=#FFFFFF][color=#FFD700]I haven't asked anybody directly though, but, I will leave a comment when I do have three admins say they trust me. Also, I know that SaintEthan is a moderator and not an admin, BUT he has a story that shows my true want for helping the server.[/color][/color]
[color=#FFD700][color=#FFFFFF]If you are confirmed, do you swear not to use your powers for stupid/irresponsible/revenge purposes?[/color]
[/color]
[color=#FFFFFF][color=#FFD700]I swear. The only thing i might do (that can be considered "stupid" because moderators cant die) is spawn in diamond tools and armor for myself :P.[/color][/color]
[color=#FFD700]Do you agree to the fact that if you are inactive for a month, your Moderator rank will be revoked?[/color]
[color=#FFFFFF]I agree. I understand that having to be active shows commitment to the great server of d4rkspin[/color][hr]
umm so i got the colors a little wrong, sorry!
Answer=white
[color=#FFD700]Why do you want to be a Moderator?[/color]
[color=#FFFFFF]Because I would like to have a wider opportunity to resolve conflicts on the server. Also, to be honest, I would like a little more respect and trust (which comes with the rank).[/color]
[color=#FFD700]What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator?[/color]
[color=#FFFFFF]Someone who is helpful and enjoyable to play with on the server. A moderator needs to be good with solving problems between the other players and is also a kind and reasonable person.[/color]
[color=#FFD700]Have you played at least 80 hours?[/color]
[color=#FFFFFF]yup, last time i checked i have 80 hours[/color]
[color=#FFD700]Tell us a little bit about yourself, your gameplay and what you think of the server.[/color]
[color=#FFFFFF]Ok, well, I like to be mr nice guy on servers and like to solve problems, and this is a main reason why I want moderator. I love the darkspin server, especially because its commands are really handy, the people who play on it are 99% of the time fun to hang around with, and it is fun to play on even if you are below a staff rank. I am 13 and have been playing minecraft before alpha came out. I am not only a pc gamer, but am an xbox gamer, too. So I am familiar with multiple games.[/color]
[color=#FFD700]Anything we should know about?[/color]
[color=#FFFFFF][color=#FFD700]I love the server and would like to protect it, and I am fine playing with lower ranked players, because I think looking down upon lower ranked players is wrong.[/color][/color]
[color=#FFD700]Have 3 admins confirmed they trust you? If so, ask them to post a comment approving on your application. Or, any admin can post here. A list of eligible admins will be included with the command list.[/color]
[color=#FFFFFF][color=#FFD700]I haven't asked anybody directly though, but, I will leave a comment when I do have three admins say they trust me. Also, I know that SaintEthan is a moderator and not an admin, BUT he has a story that shows my true want for helping the server.[/color][/color]
[color=#FFD700][color=#FFFFFF]If you are confirmed, do you swear not to use your powers for stupid/irresponsible/revenge purposes?[/color]
[/color]
[color=#FFFFFF][color=#FFD700]I swear. The only thing i might do (that can be considered "stupid" because moderators cant die) is spawn in diamond tools and armor for myself :P.[/color][/color]
[color=#FFD700]Do you agree to the fact that if you are inactive for a month, your Moderator rank will be revoked?[/color]
[color=#FFFFFF]I agree. I understand that having to be active shows commitment to the great server of d4rkspin[/color][hr]
umm so i got the colors a little wrong, sorry!
