Should we try to add a useful mod?
Post: #1
Hello. Its me again. I'm back on to ask, should we have a mod(I mean like Treecapotator mod or camping mod.) supported by Darkspin? We should becuse it can make doing stuff MUCH easier to do everything. It can help us get jobs done quicker, or add another level of creativity. So I want to see what you all think about it before I ask for a few mod ideas. :) I do realize about it can make some problems, but I would like to see some anyway.

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Should we try to add a useful mod? - by mikeluigi64 - 05-24-201402:16 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)