Post: #3
04-13-201405:53 AM
Alright, considering that I'm a Mayor myself, as well as a Mod, I think my word will be a little more valued over the other Mods. Anyways, let's get to
[align=center][color=#32CD32][size=large]PWNZR'S OPINION[/size][/color]
[size=x-small]Disclaimer: I'm holding [color=#FF0000]nothing[/color] back[/size][/align]
[size=large][color=#FFD700]SCORE CHART: (out of 6)[/color]
[color=#32CD32]Interesting name, isn't it? :P[/color] -0
[color=#32CD32]A little cliché[/color] -1, Total 5
[color=#32CD32]You never defined how far "that far" was... >_>[/color] -0
[color=#32CD32]Impossible not to put down anything BUT yes, nothing wrong[/color] -0
[color=#32CD32]That... means nothing to me[/color] -1, Total 4
[color=#32CD32]Technically, they can't really DO anything (unless they get a Mod on your case, but who goes that far?[/color] -0
TOTAL: 4/6
[/size]
Unless someone [b][i]changes my mind[/i][/b], it's a [color=#FF0000][size=large]No from PwnPwn.[/size][/color]
[align=center][color=#32CD32][size=large]PWNZR'S OPINION[/size][/color]
[size=x-small]Disclaimer: I'm holding [color=#FF0000]nothing[/color] back[/size][/align]
[size=large][color=#FFD700]SCORE CHART: (out of 6)[/color]
[color=#32CD32]Interesting name, isn't it? :P[/color] -0
[color=#32CD32]A little cliché[/color] -1, Total 5
[color=#32CD32]You never defined how far "that far" was... >_>[/color] -0
[color=#32CD32]Impossible not to put down anything BUT yes, nothing wrong[/color] -0
[color=#32CD32]That... means nothing to me[/color] -1, Total 4
[color=#32CD32]Technically, they can't really DO anything (unless they get a Mod on your case, but who goes that far?[/color] -0
TOTAL: 4/6
[/size]
Unless someone [b][i]changes my mind[/i][/b], it's a [color=#FF0000][size=large]No from PwnPwn.[/size][/color]
[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]

