Post: #2
04-13-201405:38 AM
I know that no one will really care what I will say next, but I'll say my opinion.
You are a guy who works to get his stuff from what I know of you. You do thing to make other people happy, and will try to help whens possible.
But I have to ask, do you work on making your town bigger? I didn't see a lot of growth lately. But if you start to work on the town more, its a YES from me.
You are a guy who works to get his stuff from what I know of you. You do thing to make other people happy, and will try to help whens possible.
But I have to ask, do you work on making your town bigger? I didn't see a lot of growth lately. But if you start to work on the town more, its a YES from me.
[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]
The world has ended.
It's time to load another.

