Post: #2
03-29-201408:36 AM
Hmm.
I think this application is far too brief. I wouldn't be willing to unban you with something like this.
BUT! I think you have made a valuable contribution to the server with your town, and you've been the first person to take the initiative to lodge an appeal. So I'm going to give you another chance in the server, but you'll be on probation meaning one slip up will warrant a permanent ban.
Approved.
I think this application is far too brief. I wouldn't be willing to unban you with something like this.
BUT! I think you have made a valuable contribution to the server with your town, and you've been the first person to take the initiative to lodge an appeal. So I'm going to give you another chance in the server, but you'll be on probation meaning one slip up will warrant a permanent ban.
Approved.
[Image: ]
