More Ryu Feedback!?
Post: #7
I really like the new TF2 map, the little platforms make it quite fun to just muck around trying to knock people off, and it's a nice change to mario kart. A lot of work done of the minecraft server and I know if school wasn't killing Henry's time he would be putting more work into it. But it's been really good and hopefully it will keep going well. I hope that the rust server really starts to kick off.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
More Ryu Feedback!? - by DarkRyu - 03-19-201405:45 AM,
RE: More Ryu Feedback!? - by iRzPWNzrRBLX - 03-19-201406:42 AM,
RE: More Ryu Feedback!? - by BinoAl - 03-19-201411:37 AM,
RE: More Ryu Feedback!? - by josephmeyers258 - 03-19-201404:24 PM,
RE: More Ryu Feedback!? - by StorAxis - 03-19-201405:46 PM,
RE: More Ryu Feedback!? - by StorAxis - 03-19-201406:23 PM,
RE: More Ryu Feedback!? - by minicooper - 03-19-201406:30 PM
RE: More Ryu Feedback!? - by Saintethan - 03-19-201411:42 PM,
RE: More Ryu Feedback!? - by DarkRyu - 04-01-201406:58 AM,
RE: More Ryu Feedback!? - by iRzPWNzrRBLX - 04-02-201408:30 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: