mikeluigi64 #Mayor
Post: #5
I... Er... Wot?

Anyway, Luigi, were you one of the people that wanted to be Mayor alongside Beytu in that town? I personally wouldn't see any reason not to give you Mayor if that were the case (Aside from the aggressive recruiting mentioned earlier, that gets annoying). If not, I don't really have anything to add, I've reached newfound heights of inactivity ;)

[Image: ]
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
mikeluigi64 #Mayor - by mikeluigi64 - 03-17-201406:02 AM,
RE: mikeluigi64 #Mayor - by StorAxis - 03-17-201409:49 PM,
RE: mikeluigi64 #Mayor - by iRzPWNzrRBLX - 03-18-201402:22 AM,
RE: mikeluigi64 #Mayor - by BinoAl - 03-18-201411:04 AM
RE: mikeluigi64 #Mayor - by Bluevertro - 03-18-201409:28 AM,
RE: mikeluigi64 #Mayor - by StorAxis - 03-21-201404:05 PM,
RE: mikeluigi64 #Mayor - by josephmeyers258 - 03-22-201404:53 PM,
RE: mikeluigi64 #Mayor - by StorAxis - 03-23-201408:50 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)