mikeluigi64 #Mayor
Post: #3
I think I'll have to agree with Henry on this, because now that I can pitch in on these things (or at least, people care about what I say), it sounds like you're not going to do well with Mayor, the way Henry's saying it.

I don't want to have 50-billion (or some huge number) Mayors being complete jack-asses to people when their app said the exact opposite. *coughViperXcough*

Plus, IMO, this looks like the most cliche Mayor app of all time.

So to be honest, probably a [color=#FF0000][size=large]no[/size][/color] unless someone changes my mind.


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
mikeluigi64 #Mayor - by mikeluigi64 - 03-17-201406:02 AM,
RE: mikeluigi64 #Mayor - by StorAxis - 03-17-201409:49 PM,
RE: mikeluigi64 #Mayor - by iRzPWNzrRBLX - 03-18-201402:22 AM
RE: mikeluigi64 #Mayor - by BinoAl - 03-18-201411:04 AM,
RE: mikeluigi64 #Mayor - by Bluevertro - 03-18-201409:28 AM,
RE: mikeluigi64 #Mayor - by StorAxis - 03-21-201404:05 PM,
RE: mikeluigi64 #Mayor - by josephmeyers258 - 03-22-201404:53 PM,
RE: mikeluigi64 #Mayor - by StorAxis - 03-23-201408:50 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)