mikeluigi64 #Mayor
Post: #2
I'm not going to say yes until I have verified that you actually meet the requirements. From what I've seen, as soon as a new player joins the server you pester them immediately asking if they want to live in your town. I also feel as though you rushed like crazy to get this application in as soon as possible, you only started your town 1 week ago as far as I know.

[Image: ]

  Reply


Messages In This Thread
mikeluigi64 #Mayor - by mikeluigi64 - 03-17-201406:02 AM,
RE: mikeluigi64 #Mayor - by StorAxis - 03-17-201409:49 PM
RE: mikeluigi64 #Mayor - by iRzPWNzrRBLX - 03-18-201402:22 AM,
RE: mikeluigi64 #Mayor - by BinoAl - 03-18-201411:04 AM,
RE: mikeluigi64 #Mayor - by Bluevertro - 03-18-201409:28 AM,
RE: mikeluigi64 #Mayor - by StorAxis - 03-21-201404:05 PM,
RE: mikeluigi64 #Mayor - by josephmeyers258 - 03-22-201404:53 PM,
RE: mikeluigi64 #Mayor - by StorAxis - 03-23-201408:50 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)