I'm just going to post this here. It seems fitting.
A friend of mine is removed from admin on another server. He's banned for having different points of views than the server owner.. He told me they had hypocrisy running deep in their veins. I told him all servers are the same but we don't hide our bullshit. No masks. That's what makes us special. We are who we are. Deal with it or get out http://cdn.steamcommunity.com/economy/emoticon/B1
Your Regular Server: http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/a3YbKKe_460sa.gif
The Darkspin Server: http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/a09M8VQ_460sa.gif
Ain't even gon hide it.
A friend of mine is removed from admin on another server. He's banned for having different points of views than the server owner.. He told me they had hypocrisy running deep in their veins. I told him all servers are the same but we don't hide our bullshit. No masks. That's what makes us special. We are who we are. Deal with it or get out http://cdn.steamcommunity.com/economy/emoticon/B1
Your Regular Server: http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/a3YbKKe_460sa.gif
The Darkspin Server: http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/a09M8VQ_460sa.gif
Ain't even gon hide it.
[Image: ]
Perception is key to all things.

