Modpacks
Post: #10

Eh, I just don't think it would add much here; I rely on Tinker's Construct for tools/weapons, and armor past diamond is always ridiculously overpowered. There's some utility-type objects in TC, but whenever a major tech mod is thrown into the mix, the game becomes about progressing through that mod rather than anything else. Ars Magica 2 will already take too much of the focus, I think, but the spellcrafting system brings enough to the table that I don't mind.

[Image: ]
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Modpacks - by BinoAl - 03-04-201404:46 PM,
RE: Modpacks - by StorAxis - 03-04-201404:54 PM,
RE: Modpacks - by BinoAl - 03-04-201405:36 PM,
RE: Modpacks - by BinoAl - 03-04-201405:44 PM,
RE: Modpacks - by StorAxis - 03-04-201409:36 PM,
RE: Modpacks - by BinoAl - 03-05-201404:19 AM,
RE: Modpacks - by josephmeyers258 - 03-05-201402:59 AM,
RE: Modpacks - by BinoAl - 03-05-201407:37 AM,
RE: Modpacks - by josephmeyers258 - 03-05-201404:33 PM,
RE: Modpacks - by BinoAl - 03-05-201404:45 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)