Modpacks
Post: #7

It's not too bad, especially since I won't be packing it super full of mods or anything.


I've never been a fan of any of the power focused mods, they just don't quite *feel* right. Of the major tech mods, the only one I really enjoy is Thaumcraft. EE2 was fun, but EE3 doesn't have near the amount of content, and transmutation is overpowered as hell when it involves a wide range of resources (Which is why I'm not a fan of economy plugins).

[Image: ]
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Modpacks - by BinoAl - 03-04-201404:46 PM,
RE: Modpacks - by StorAxis - 03-04-201404:54 PM,
RE: Modpacks - by BinoAl - 03-04-201405:36 PM,
RE: Modpacks - by BinoAl - 03-04-201405:44 PM,
RE: Modpacks - by StorAxis - 03-04-201409:36 PM,
RE: Modpacks - by BinoAl - 03-05-201404:19 AM
RE: Modpacks - by josephmeyers258 - 03-05-201402:59 AM,
RE: Modpacks - by BinoAl - 03-05-201407:37 AM,
RE: Modpacks - by josephmeyers258 - 03-05-201404:33 PM,
RE: Modpacks - by BinoAl - 03-05-201404:45 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)