Changes?
Post: #8
Hello, I'm back from outer space.

1) We could salvage and revive NASPIG for races. We could.
2)At least one Hunger Games arena, if possible. I forgot the server-side requirements for it.
3)Some kind of combat thing like Super Smash Mobs if number 2 can't work. I need some kind of combat.

As to my return, I hope to actually be of some help to the server. So that's it pretty much.

I'm baaaaack........

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Changes? - by StorAxis - 02-14-201407:44 PM,
RE: Changes? - by DarkRyu - 02-15-201408:50 AM,
RE: Changes? - by StorAxis - 02-17-201409:24 AM,
RE: Changes? - by iRzPWNzrRBLX - 02-18-201401:00 AM,
RE: Changes? - by StorAxis - 02-19-201406:39 PM,
RE: Changes? - by BinoAl - 02-20-201402:35 AM,
RE: Changes? - by TheComposer - 02-20-201407:04 AM,
RE: Changes? - by BinoAl - 02-20-201401:23 PM,
RE: Changes? - by Eleves_202 - 02-20-201408:37 AM
RE: Changes? - by mikey288 - 02-20-201401:02 PM,
RE: Changes? - by josephmeyers258 - 02-20-201401:41 PM,
RE: Changes? - by Hadongee - 02-20-201403:59 PM,
RE: Changes? - by StorAxis - 02-20-201404:20 PM,
RE: Changes? - by BinoAl - 02-20-201405:27 PM,
RE: Changes? - by StorAxis - 02-21-201406:38 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)