Changes?
Post: #1
Hello der!
I hope you've all been well, some will notice that I haven't been on the server as much, because School has eaten up all my time, and it isn't as easy to be active on the server.
But don't worry; I haven't forgotten about the server/anyone. I've still been doing server side stuff.
The purpose of this thread is to ask everyone what they would like to see on the server (Within limits). The server has been very quiet over the past month, and I'd like to add something interesting/cool/whatever.
So yeah, I'm asking for your help! Reply with [u]constructive[/u] things that you think will help the server.
Thanks in advance.

[Image: ]

  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Changes? - by StorAxis - 02-14-201407:44 PM
RE: Changes? - by DarkRyu - 02-15-201408:50 AM,
RE: Changes? - by StorAxis - 02-17-201409:24 AM,
RE: Changes? - by iRzPWNzrRBLX - 02-18-201401:00 AM,
RE: Changes? - by StorAxis - 02-19-201406:39 PM,
RE: Changes? - by BinoAl - 02-20-201402:35 AM,
RE: Changes? - by TheComposer - 02-20-201407:04 AM,
RE: Changes? - by BinoAl - 02-20-201401:23 PM,
RE: Changes? - by Eleves_202 - 02-20-201408:37 AM,
RE: Changes? - by mikey288 - 02-20-201401:02 PM,
RE: Changes? - by josephmeyers258 - 02-20-201401:41 PM,
RE: Changes? - by Hadongee - 02-20-201403:59 PM,
RE: Changes? - by StorAxis - 02-20-201404:20 PM,
RE: Changes? - by BinoAl - 02-20-201405:27 PM,
RE: Changes? - by StorAxis - 02-21-201406:38 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)