#Moderator ManlyWasabi
Post: #23

No, he left because everyone else left. During the entire process of this app I talked to him on the server and off the server because we were pretty good friends. (he's the only one besides me to beat my parkour too).

The last thing I did was ignore him, as I talked to him about it as much as I can. I even told him I just needed a little bit more after my last question to be promoted, he told me he was taking his time to answer it well.

The reason I wanted so much from the application was because I felt like we had recently promoted some mods who were last than satisfactory, so I didn't want to make getting an application accepted an easy process anymore, I wanted to get as much as I could. Even though I felt rich was a great player and probably would have been a great mod, I wasn't going to play favorites and make the application easier for him. Although I never planned on denying it, but the whole situation went down as this app was nearly done.

[Image: ][Image: ]
[color=#FF0000]Humans... Worthless creatures. One day they shall face my judgement... - Bass.EXE[/color]
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
#Moderator ManlyWasabi - by rich - 07-09-201306:33 PM,
RE: #Moderator ManlyWasabi - by ibanezboy - 07-10-201305:16 AM,
RE: #Moderator ManlyWasabi - by Meatboy5 - 07-10-201308:47 AM,
RE: #Moderator ManlyWasabi - by EdnaMode10 - 07-10-201309:17 AM,
RE: #Moderator ManlyWasabi - by OMGBACONROFL - 07-10-201309:28 AM,
RE: #Moderator ManlyWasabi - by TheComposer - 07-10-201312:58 PM,
RE: #Moderator ManlyWasabi - by rich - 07-10-201301:24 PM,
RE: #Moderator ManlyWasabi - by TheRealBadman - 07-11-201305:03 PM,
RE: #Moderator ManlyWasabi - by TheComposer - 07-16-201309:12 PM,
RE: #Moderator ManlyWasabi - by rich - 07-17-201303:20 PM,
RE: #Moderator ManlyWasabi - by TheComposer - 07-19-201305:16 PM,
RE: #Moderator ManlyWasabi - by mikey288 - 07-20-201310:27 PM,
RE: #Moderator ManlyWasabi - by DarkRyu - 02-12-201401:01 PM,
RE: #Moderator ManlyWasabi - by Bluevertro - 02-12-201402:32 PM,
RE: #Moderator ManlyWasabi - by josephmeyers258 - 02-12-201404:20 PM,
RE: #Moderator ManlyWasabi - by BinoAl - 02-12-201404:50 PM,
RE: #Moderator ManlyWasabi - by StorAxis - 02-12-201407:37 PM,
RE: #Moderator ManlyWasabi - by josephmeyers258 - 02-13-201411:24 AM,
RE: #Moderator ManlyWasabi - by BinoAl - 02-13-201401:22 PM,
RE: #Moderator ManlyWasabi - by josephmeyers258 - 02-15-201405:34 PM,
RE: #Moderator ManlyWasabi - by DarkRyu - 02-13-201405:38 PM,
RE: #Moderator ManlyWasabi - by TheComposer - 02-14-201412:43 AM
RE: #Moderator ManlyWasabi - by BinoAl - 02-13-201406:39 PM,
RE: #Moderator ManlyWasabi - by minicooper - 02-13-201408:26 PM,
RE: #Moderator ManlyWasabi - by iRzPWNzrRBLX - 02-14-201403:23 AM,
RE: #Moderator ManlyWasabi - by StorAxis - 02-16-201410:51 AM,
RE: #Moderator ManlyWasabi - by minicooper - 02-16-201404:12 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)