#Moderator: <yourname>
Post: #7
It kinda off-sets me that you used ANOTHER PAGE to tell us about yourself. Couldn't you of just typed it over again?
[size=xx-small]Also, the only reason I joke about changing Blue's color is because I've known him (or at least played with him) for a couple of years. We're like best buds. But that doesn't change what I'm going to say, though.[/size]
But, seeing as you were a Mod before...


[size=xx-large][color=#32CD32]Yesh from PwnPwn[/color]
[color=#0000CD]kbye[/size]

[size=xx-small][color=#1E90FF]eyeraep blue is best blue[/size][/color][/color][hr]
EDIT: Those colors on the app doe


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
#Moderator: <yourname> - by rth081094 - 01-21-201411:47 AM,
RE: #Moderator: <yourname> - by BinoAl - 01-21-201401:39 PM,
RE: #Moderator: <yourname> - by Bluevertro - 01-21-201403:32 PM,
RE: #Moderator: <yourname> - by jojo54991035 - 01-22-201412:39 PM,
RE: #Moderator: <yourname> - by josephmeyers258 - 01-21-201403:50 PM,
RE: #Moderator: <yourname> - by StorAxis - 01-21-201403:51 PM,
RE: #Moderator: <yourname> - by rth081094 - 01-21-201409:32 PM,
RE: #Moderator: <yourname> - by iRzPWNzrRBLX - 01-22-201408:42 AM
RE: #Moderator: <yourname> - by josephmeyers258 - 01-23-201401:16 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)