#Moderator: <yourname>
Post: #6
I'm sorry Blue. I'm not going to make any excuses on why I did what I did. Instead I'll make to effort and try to regain your respect. I had no idea until now that it bothered you and I'm sorry. I truly am. Looking back at it now I can see how this little color change could bother you and annoy you. Because of this, and how I feel right now, I am going to change my, I believe what you call it, attitude in game. I don't know what I was thinking trying to be funny. Trying to be someone I am not. (Well I do know but the reasons I don't need to bring up) Sorry once again Blue.

[size=large][font=Times New Roman][align=center][/size][color=#00BFFF]What we do today, right now, will have an accumulated effect on all our tomorrows.[/color][/align][/font]
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
#Moderator: <yourname> - by rth081094 - 01-21-201411:47 AM,
RE: #Moderator: <yourname> - by BinoAl - 01-21-201401:39 PM,
RE: #Moderator: <yourname> - by Bluevertro - 01-21-201403:32 PM,
RE: #Moderator: <yourname> - by jojo54991035 - 01-22-201412:39 PM,
RE: #Moderator: <yourname> - by josephmeyers258 - 01-21-201403:50 PM,
RE: #Moderator: <yourname> - by StorAxis - 01-21-201403:51 PM,
RE: #Moderator: <yourname> - by rth081094 - 01-21-201409:32 PM
RE: #Moderator: <yourname> - by iRzPWNzrRBLX - 01-22-201408:42 AM,
RE: #Moderator: <yourname> - by josephmeyers258 - 01-23-201401:16 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)