Post: #8
01-13-201408:11 AM
[Video: ]
What in cobras 15 different type of heavens was that repsonse Well fisrst of all no need to be rood (that’s just common sense son) also we do have a sturbound server the box told me. Also a lot of people in mah life say “wtf is this I don’t even” and mean good stuff (the doctor for example11!) I’m not trying to be rud but you need to step back son. Wen can I start adminging guys
What in cobras 15 different type of heavens was that repsonse Well fisrst of all no need to be rood (that’s just common sense son) also we do have a sturbound server the box told me. Also a lot of people in mah life say “wtf is this I don’t even” and mean good stuff (the doctor for example11!) I’m not trying to be rud but you need to step back son. Wen can I start adminging guys

