Post: #4
01-13-201408:01 AM
(This post was last modified: 01-13-201408:03 AM by iRzPWNzrRBLX.)
[size=xx-large](Prepare for Pwnzr's Opinion on this)[/size]
[size=large]What in Viper's Seven-fucking-Hell's is [color=#FF0000]this?[/color][/size]
I don't even think we HAVE a Starbound server! (I'm pretty sure we don't)
First of all, it's never yes. Since when is "what is this I don't even" a yes?
Second of all, in what universe does 10 hours playing a game count as Mod material? I've played Minecraft for over 200 hours before I got Mod on DS-MC.
Third of all, both Bino and I totally disagree with this app.
[size=large]Definite no.
Please read ALL of a thread before you post something like this.[/size][hr]
EDIT: Mistype, 41 hours.
[size=large]What in Viper's Seven-fucking-Hell's is [color=#FF0000]this?[/color][/size]
I don't even think we HAVE a Starbound server! (I'm pretty sure we don't)
First of all, it's never yes. Since when is "what is this I don't even" a yes?
Second of all, in what universe does 10 hours playing a game count as Mod material? I've played Minecraft for over 200 hours before I got Mod on DS-MC.
Third of all, both Bino and I totally disagree with this app.
[size=large]Definite no.
Please read ALL of a thread before you post something like this.[/size][hr]
EDIT: Mistype, 41 hours.
[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]

