Post: #4
01-10-201409:17 PM
The plugin has been added, I'll get around to doing permissions tomorrow.
[Image: ]
| Should LogBlock be changed to CoreProtect? | |||
| Yes, I think it'd be beneficial in the long term. | 8 | ||
| No, I think it'd be too much hassle. | 0 | ||
| 8 vote(s) | |||
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
(Staff) Should LogBlock be changed to CoreProtect?
|
|
Post: #4
01-10-201409:17 PM
The plugin has been added, I'll get around to doing permissions tomorrow.
[Image: ] |
| Messages In This Thread |
|
(Staff) Should LogBlock be changed to CoreProtect? - by StorAxis - 01-09-201403:15 PM,
RE: (Staff) Should LogBlock be changed to CoreProtect? - by BinoAl - 01-09-201404:35 PM,
RE: (Staff) Should LogBlock be changed to CoreProtect? - by StorAxis - 01-09-201407:59 PM,
RE: (Staff) Should LogBlock be changed to CoreProtect? - by StorAxis - 01-10-201409:17 PM
|