[code]
If you do it with /code, you keep the format as you d
e
s
i
r
e[/code]
ATM's are simply for taking out money from an existing account..
It wouldn't make sense.
I haven't read about 1.3 yet.. I must do that. What I DO know is Jeb mentioned it wouldn't be out till they had finished their official API with the Bukkit team. Is it due to be released soon?
A plugin alternative to ChestShop would be cool... It would need to be good though. I'd like to bring back NPC's too.
If you do it with /code, you keep the format as you d
e
s
i
r
e[/code]
ATM's are simply for taking out money from an existing account..
It wouldn't make sense.
I haven't read about 1.3 yet.. I must do that. What I DO know is Jeb mentioned it wouldn't be out till they had finished their official API with the Bukkit team. Is it due to be released soon?
A plugin alternative to ChestShop would be cool... It would need to be good though. I'd like to bring back NPC's too.
