Should the border be expanded?
Yes, I'd like to see it expanded.
100.00%
5
No, keep it as it is currently.
0%
0
5 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Should the World Border be expanded by 1000 blocks?
Post: #1
Sup.
I was wondering if you'd all be interested in me expanding the World Border by 1000 blocks (its radius is currently 5000 blocks from Spawn, so it'd be bumped up to 6000)
Expanding it would mean you'd possibly be able to find more of the new biomes, currently I think we only have 3-4 of them on the map.
It'd also mean that if/when we were to put out a world download, the download file would be slightly larger.

[Image: ]

  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Should the World Border be expanded by 1000 blocks? - by StorAxis - 01-01-201405:11 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)