Would you play on a DS Starbound server?
Yes
44.44%
4
No, because I will play on Terraria
11.11%
1
No, I don't play Terraria or Starbound
44.44%
4
9 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Starbound Server!
Post: #11

You could've waited until a decision had been made?
But Bino's got a point. To run the Minecraft server it constantly uses about 30% of Darkspin's CPU (TF2 is like 15%) and we also have the Terraria server. So the more servers we host, the more difficult it is to run them all alongside. And from what I've heard Starbound is intensive.
So yeah, I'm not really supporting hosting Starbound.


[Image: ]

  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Starbound Server! - by BinoAl - 12-12-201304:03 AM,
RE: Starbound Server! - by Bluevertro - 12-12-201304:38 AM,
RE: Starbound Server! - by Saintethan - 12-12-201309:33 PM,
RE: Starbound Server! - by BinoAl - 12-13-201303:20 AM,
RE: Starbound Server! - by Bluevertro - 12-22-201302:02 AM,
RE: Starbound Server! - by darkspin - 12-22-201306:06 AM,
RE: Starbound Server! - by BinoAl - 12-22-201307:11 AM,
RE: Starbound Server! - by iRzPWNzrRBLX - 12-22-201309:17 AM,
RE: Starbound Server! - by BinoAl - 12-22-201309:24 AM,
RE: Starbound Server! - by Bluevertro - 12-22-201309:40 AM,
RE: Starbound Server! - by StorAxis - 12-22-201311:30 AM
RE: Starbound Server! - by Bluevertro - 12-22-201302:22 PM,
RE: Starbound Server! - by darkspin - 12-23-201302:04 AM,
RE: Starbound Server! - by BinoAl - 12-24-201301:09 PM,
RE: Starbound Server! - by Bluevertro - 12-23-201302:05 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: