Niagra Moderator Application
Post: #15
I'll probably just forgo most of my ideas for the world so I can get it released.. I can always implement them later in the game. Those who wish to restart when I'm finished, I can always arrange that for them and delete their player files - that is, when I've completed my quests/achievement system and earning of commands.

While we're on the topic, please follow me to this thread I have created just now...
This is a link, if you click it, something will happen to your screen and it'll change and stuff and suddenly, you're somewhere else!
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Niagra Moderator Application - by niagra127 - 05-15-201201:04 PM,
RE: Niagra Moderator Application - by mikey288 - 05-15-201208:43 PM,
RE: Niagra Moderator Application - by VlperX - 05-15-201209:40 PM,
RE: Niagra Moderator Application - by niagra127 - 05-16-201209:08 AM,
RE: Niagra Moderator Application - by jakpet - 05-18-201208:39 AM,
RE: Niagra Moderator Application - by VlperX - 05-18-201208:42 AM,
RE: Niagra Moderator Application - by mikey288 - 05-19-201204:53 PM,
RE: Niagra Moderator Application - by mikey288 - 06-05-201212:56 AM,
RE: Niagra Moderator Application - by Miistic - 06-05-201209:00 PM,
RE: Niagra Moderator Application - by VlperX - 06-05-201209:07 PM,
RE: Niagra Moderator Application - by mikey288 - 06-06-201210:10 AM,
RE: Niagra Moderator Application - by Saintethan - 06-08-201205:12 AM,
RE: Niagra Moderator Application - by VlperX - 06-08-201206:35 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)