Post: #3
06-08-201206:10 AM
(This post was last modified: 06-08-201206:18 AM by Saintethan.)
Scyth isn't guilty of much, from what these screenshots show. When a flame war like this is started, for everyone to "shut up" is what we ALL want.
However, Henry and Paper should really know better. Just because someone is mini-modding doesn't equal faggotry, and lieing to staff, specifically Ren, (according to yer story, Battle. If you are lieing about that bit, I suggest you tell the truth now, before we have Viper check the logs) is VERY bannable.
But Battle, although in my dictionary what you've done definately doesn't deserve a ban, I will have to give you at least a 24 hour ban, because of instigating and fueling a flame war. However, with another staff's permission, I will release you of yer current ban. But I will wait about 24 hours, which is a suitable punishment.
I would like further [hr]
I would like permission to give a 48 hour tempban to Henry, who has done similar things in the past, and may it serve as a warning to him. As for Paper, I'm not really sure what I should do. The main antagonist in this argument seems to be Henry.
And Ren, before I do anything about this, I will require Ren's consent, I believe.[hr]
TL;DR--Both sides, except Scyth, are equally worthy of minor punishments, due to instigating and fueling a flame war.
However, Henry and Paper should really know better. Just because someone is mini-modding doesn't equal faggotry, and lieing to staff, specifically Ren, (according to yer story, Battle. If you are lieing about that bit, I suggest you tell the truth now, before we have Viper check the logs) is VERY bannable.
But Battle, although in my dictionary what you've done definately doesn't deserve a ban, I will have to give you at least a 24 hour ban, because of instigating and fueling a flame war. However, with another staff's permission, I will release you of yer current ban. But I will wait about 24 hours, which is a suitable punishment.
I would like further [hr]
I would like permission to give a 48 hour tempban to Henry, who has done similar things in the past, and may it serve as a warning to him. As for Paper, I'm not really sure what I should do. The main antagonist in this argument seems to be Henry.
And Ren, before I do anything about this, I will require Ren's consent, I believe.[hr]
TL;DR--Both sides, except Scyth, are equally worthy of minor punishments, due to instigating and fueling a flame war.
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
