jo182000's mod app
Post: #9
Jo, I haven't seen you on that much. Little hours clocked into the server aside, I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "experienced" either. You haven't given us any real former information about yourself that can let me assess whether or not you're qualified.

For now, I'll be turning down your application. Spend more time on your next mod application as well as on the server where I can evaluate your abilities, and I might think differently in 2 months when you're able to re-apply.

[Image: ]
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
jo182000's mod app - by jo182000 - 12-16-201305:18 AM,
RE: jo182000's mod app - by iRzPWNzrRBLX - 12-16-201306:18 AM,
RE: jo182000's mod app - by StorAxis - 12-16-201308:47 AM,
RE: jo182000's mod app - by jojo54991035 - 12-16-201309:31 AM,
RE: jo182000's mod app - by BinoAl - 12-16-201312:28 PM,
RE: jo182000's mod app - by iRzPWNzrRBLX - 12-16-201303:28 PM,
RE: jo182000's mod app - by BinoAl - 12-16-201305:30 PM,
RE: jo182000's mod app - by Geekboy - 12-16-201307:57 PM
RE: jo182000's mod app - by StorAxis - 12-16-201304:09 PM,
RE: jo182000's mod app - by StorAxis - 12-16-201310:35 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)