iRzPWNzr #Constructor
Post: #10
Okay finally getting on this haha sorry about the mass delay

Pwnzr, your redstone skills surely surpass mine and the average redstone circuitry, and I respect that a lot. With that said, I've given a lot of consideration into what it means to be Constructor. A lot of its ranking is based on aesthetics and how well you're able to build something that is physically appealing. Recent builds like the Riverwood Trader are stuff I'd like to see more of before I consider accepting your application.

As of the moment, you need more physical builds, so I'm turning down your application for now. However, spend a little more time and show me more things like the Riverwood and your future could definitely have "Constructor" in your list of rankings.

[Image: ]
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
iRzPWNzr #Constructor - by iRzPWNzrRBLX - 11-23-201305:22 PM,
RE: iRzPWNzr #Constructor - by BinoAl - 11-23-201305:46 PM,
RE: iRzPWNzr #Constructor - by iRzPWNzrRBLX - 11-23-201305:54 PM,
RE: iRzPWNzr #Constructor - by BinoAl - 11-23-201305:57 PM,
RE: iRzPWNzr #Constructor - by iRzPWNzrRBLX - 11-23-201305:58 PM,
RE: iRzPWNzr #Constructor - by MasterDC - 11-24-201312:01 AM,
RE: iRzPWNzr #Constructor - by iRzPWNzrRBLX - 11-26-201304:33 PM,
RE: iRzPWNzr #Constructor - by Bluevertro - 11-27-201310:00 AM,
RE: iRzPWNzr #Constructor - by iRzPWNzrRBLX - 11-27-201312:12 PM,
RE: iRzPWNzr #Constructor - by Geekboy - 12-16-201307:56 PM
RE: iRzPWNzr #Constructor - by StorAxis - 12-16-201310:33 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)