Would you play on a DS Starbound server?
Yes
44.44%
4
No, because I will play on Terraria
11.11%
1
No, I don't play Terraria or Starbound
44.44%
4
9 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Starbound Server!
Post: #1
So obviously, most of you have played Starbound. I've mentioned to Darkspin that a Starbound server would likely end up getting a lot of traffic, and was all for it. Now, just to make sure: Who would be interested in playing on it? It does have a lot of overlap with Terraria, and the big problem (Aside from a lack of any alternative server software) is that I think it would divide the Terraria players in the community, resulting in half as many players on both servers. Any thoughts?
I'm also adding a poll, just to see how many people are interested without requiring everyone to type out a post.

[Image: ]
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Starbound Server! - by BinoAl - 12-12-201304:03 AM
RE: Starbound Server! - by Bluevertro - 12-12-201304:38 AM,
RE: Starbound Server! - by Saintethan - 12-12-201309:33 PM,
RE: Starbound Server! - by BinoAl - 12-13-201303:20 AM,
RE: Starbound Server! - by Bluevertro - 12-22-201302:02 AM,
RE: Starbound Server! - by darkspin - 12-22-201306:06 AM,
RE: Starbound Server! - by BinoAl - 12-22-201307:11 AM,
RE: Starbound Server! - by iRzPWNzrRBLX - 12-22-201309:17 AM,
RE: Starbound Server! - by BinoAl - 12-22-201309:24 AM,
RE: Starbound Server! - by Bluevertro - 12-22-201309:40 AM,
RE: Starbound Server! - by StorAxis - 12-22-201311:30 AM,
RE: Starbound Server! - by Bluevertro - 12-22-201302:22 PM,
RE: Starbound Server! - by darkspin - 12-23-201302:04 AM,
RE: Starbound Server! - by BinoAl - 12-24-201301:09 PM,
RE: Starbound Server! - by Bluevertro - 12-23-201302:05 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)