[Image: ]
[size=medium]
Wow Bino. It's been a great run. I won't forget how good you were at cybersex, or my harsh runescape trash jokes, or even your ability to make me smile. You were, out of all of us, the most creative. You always were working on something new, or something that looks cool.
Heroes will be remembered. Legends never die.
Bino, you will be a legend in the most spherical (get it) way possible. I lub you <3.
Btw if you left us for runescape:
[/size]
[Image: ][hr]
[size=large]BTW spiderman is crying because he isn't in the next avengers, not for you bino
but it's ok because we all lub you
AND TO CONTINUE THE CHAIN
<<<<<
Yeah, what Henry said. Cya man![/size]
[size=medium]
Wow Bino. It's been a great run. I won't forget how good you were at cybersex, or my harsh runescape trash jokes, or even your ability to make me smile. You were, out of all of us, the most creative. You always were working on something new, or something that looks cool.
Heroes will be remembered. Legends never die.
Bino, you will be a legend in the most spherical (get it) way possible. I lub you <3.
Btw if you left us for runescape:
[/size]
[Image: ][hr]
[size=large]BTW spiderman is crying because he isn't in the next avengers, not for you bino
but it's ok because we all lub you
AND TO CONTINUE THE CHAIN
<<<<<
Yeah, what Henry said. Cya man![/size]
[size=xx-large][color=#FFD700]8==0~~[/color][color=#000000]Dark[/color] [color=#FF6347][color=#FFDAB9][color=#FF0000]Meat[/color][color=#000000]Spin[/color][/color][/color] [color=#9400D3]Servers[/color][color=#FFD700]~~0==8[/color][/size]
[Image: ]