Post: #3
11-18-201307:08 PM
I'd like to see Ventrilo be hosted once again. How do you guys feel about it? I think it would be a good way for our community to interact.
[Image: ]
|
Voice Server
|
|
Post: #3
11-18-201307:08 PM
I'd like to see Ventrilo be hosted once again. How do you guys feel about it? I think it would be a good way for our community to interact.
[Image: ] |
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Voice Server - by darkspin - 03-08-201204:20 AM,
RE: Voice Server - by darkspin - 05-28-201206:52 AM,
RE: Voice Server - by StorAxis - 11-18-201307:08 PM
RE: Voice Server - by StorAxis - 11-18-201307:20 PM,
RE: Voice Server - by iRzPWNzrRBLX - 11-19-201304:44 AM,
RE: Voice Server - by MasterDC - 11-19-201306:48 AM,
RE: Voice Server - by StorAxis - 11-19-201306:50 AM,
RE: Voice Server - by MasterDC - 11-19-201309:50 AM,
RE: Voice Server - by StorAxis - 11-19-201308:07 PM,
RE: Voice Server - by iRzPWNzrRBLX - 11-20-201304:44 AM,
RE: Voice Server - by Bluevertro - 11-21-201602:53 AM,
|