Post: #6
06-07-201207:56 AM
(This post was last modified: 06-07-201207:59 AM by Saintethan.)
Iyrael, an enigma item is basically a coked-up, fully enchanted, diamond piece of equipment or tool. They were made by our most out-of-control admin (and my favorite o3o), Feffog. He mostly just used them as bait to get newbies to do his insane tests. However, as he has left now, they are now extremely hard to get. [hr]
Bacon, I'm sorry, but Mikey and I are partially responsible for the whole enigma item frenzy. We are keeping the enigma loot which Feffog entrusted to Mikey a secret now.
Bacon, I'm sorry, but Mikey and I are partially responsible for the whole enigma item frenzy. We are keeping the enigma loot which Feffog entrusted to Mikey a secret now.
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]