MAD
Post: #4
Indeed. I personally dislike both how Fash reacted ingame (stating that I hate her immediately after I gave sympathy to her) as well as here. She has a lot of growing up to do.
Also, Fash, if you are reading this, griefing teams? Bah. I eat griefing teams for breakfast. Without milk. And with dark, black coffee, with a side of burnt toast.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
MAD - by Fashions4Ever - 04-15-201209:17 AM,
RE: MAD - by VlperX - 04-15-201202:33 PM,
RE: MAD - by OMGBACONROFL - 05-08-201206:07 PM,
RE: MAD - by Saintethan - 06-07-201207:49 AM
RE: MAD - by TheMidgetDuke - 06-07-201207:56 AM,
RE: MAD - by Saintethan - 06-07-201208:01 AM,
RE: MAD - by TheMidgetDuke - 06-07-201210:47 AM,
RE: MAD - by Saintethan - 06-07-201210:58 AM,
RE: MAD - by VlperX - 06-08-201205:14 AM,
RE: MAD - by Saintethan - 06-08-201210:22 AM,
RE: MAD - by TheMidgetDuke - 06-14-201203:26 AM,
RE: MAD - by ibanezboy - 07-09-201201:33 PM,
RE: MAD - by xxDraa - 07-21-201208:18 PM,
RE: MAD - by ibanezboy - 07-22-201201:59 AM,
RE: MAD - by Saintethan - 07-22-201212:44 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)