Byan Apyeel
Post: #11
A terrible appeal... and btw, there is a sub forum for ban appeals for all servers on the main page.

It's so boring to read "yeah I use my client and I'm sorry, yeah I turn it off now"

Please be more elaborate, and yes, that's about all I got from your post.
Like... we all use clients to connect.. it's how the game works.. be specific - hacking? what type?

I have no idea what a 'Byan Apyeel' is..
Are you being serious or not?
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Byan Apyeel - by TheMidgetDuke - 06-06-201205:56 AM,
RE: Byan Apyeel - by Saintethan - 06-06-201207:20 AM,
RE: Byan Apyeel - by mikey288 - 06-06-201207:46 AM,
RE: Byan Apyeel - by Alecglas - 06-06-201211:15 AM,
RE: Byan Apyeel - by mikey288 - 06-06-201211:17 AM,
RE: Byan Apyeel - by Alecglas - 06-06-201211:20 AM,
RE: Byan Apyeel - by mikey288 - 06-06-201211:20 AM,
RE: Byan Apyeel - by TheMidgetDuke - 06-06-201211:21 AM,
RE: Byan Apyeel - by OMGBACONROFL - 06-06-201205:03 PM,
RE: Byan Apyeel - by mikey288 - 06-06-201206:30 PM,
RE: Byan Apyeel - by VlperX - 06-06-201210:38 PM
RE: Byan Apyeel - by TheMidgetDuke - 06-07-201206:41 AM,
RE: Byan Apyeel - by Yublz - 12-26-201211:39 AM,
RE: Byan Apyeel - by RaperisPacist - 12-26-201211:59 AM,
RE: Byan Apyeel - by Saintethan - 12-26-201205:15 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)