Post: #5
06-06-201210:24 PM
TBH it probably makes sense to do it after 1.3, seeing as new versions often require world regen anyway to get the new features. Or have the details of 1.3 been confirmed not to contain such content?
|
I really hate to complain, but about that new world we were promised a month ago?
|
|
Post: #5
06-06-201210:24 PM
TBH it probably makes sense to do it after 1.3, seeing as new versions often require world regen anyway to get the new features. Or have the details of 1.3 been confirmed not to contain such content?
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
I really hate to complain, but about that new world we were promised a month ago? - by mikey288 - 06-05-201212:53 AM,
RE: I really hate to complain, but about that new world we were promised a month ago? - by OMGBACONROFL - 06-05-201205:56 PM,
RE: I really hate to complain, but about that new world we were promised a month ago? - by VlperX - 06-06-201212:16 AM,
RE: I really hate to complain, but about that new world we were promised a month ago? - by mikey288 - 06-06-201202:01 AM,
RE: I really hate to complain, but about that new world we were promised a month ago? - by lyrael - 06-06-201210:24 PM
RE: I really hate to complain, but about that new world we were promised a month ago? - by VlperX - 06-06-201210:33 PM,
RE: I really hate to complain, but about that new world we were promised a month ago? - by lyrael - 06-08-201208:27 PM,
RE: I really hate to complain, but about that new world we were promised a month ago? - by VlperX - 06-09-201208:14 AM,
|