Anti-griefing and Anti-build
Post: #3
I actually agree on this one. Too many regulars have been griefing back then and it needs to stop. I would suggest making it happen so people can't grief. If they want a house, I can make a giant hotel for them. I just need /tile that's all. Also only DS can do that I can't. Now back to the griefing, It's uncontrollable but the idea that was posted (What DarkX2 made) is a good one. But I also thought up a new one, A place for regulars and guests! They can't get out untill they earn it. like make a good enough house or whatever, or maybe a tournament to see who gets out of the place! infact... I wanna get started on that when the server comes back up! See you soon!
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Anti-griefing and Anti-build - by DarkX2 - 11-06-201306:34 AM,
RE: Anti-griefing and Anti-build - by Saintethan - 11-06-201309:23 PM,
RE: Anti-griefing and Anti-build - by ki11eryan - 11-07-201304:54 AM
RE: Anti-griefing and Anti-build - by BinoAl - 11-07-201307:48 AM,
RE: Anti-griefing and Anti-build - by BinoAl - 11-07-201309:27 AM,
RE: Anti-griefing and Anti-build - by ki11eryan - 11-09-201305:51 PM,
RE: Anti-griefing and Anti-build - by Saintethan - 11-12-201301:32 AM,
RE: Anti-griefing and Anti-build - by Bluevertro - 11-12-201302:03 AM,
RE: Anti-griefing and Anti-build - by Saintethan - 11-13-201312:02 AM,
RE: Anti-griefing and Anti-build - by StorAxis - 11-13-201306:34 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)