Thread Closed 
Banned for life?
Post: #2
This... is a terrible appeal. You didn't explain the situation at all. Most of the staff on MC still know what went on, but for those who don't: Darkcloud has been banned 5 times, for griefing several of those times. I tried to tempban him one of those times, because he was spamming allcaps obscenities at me and blue for saying we didn't like the texture pack he was using. However, something is up with the tempban command (I assume it's a conflict between ultrabans and essentials, but I haven't looked into it), so I permbanned him until I got off, later that night. I decided to unban him a bit earlier so I wouldn't forget to do it later, and he connected a bit earlier. I told him that it wasn't meant to let him come back on, and it was just so I wouldn't forget. I had to kick him twice, and finally just permbanned him after the third time, though Geek convinced me to unban him later. After that, I found out he had gotten tempbanned by jawa for eating the cake in candyland (Something he had been talked to about a few times, iirc), and so I made it a perm once I found out about the ban.

I'm biased as hell against him, which is why I told him to appeal, because he personally gets on my nerves. Still, I don't think it's a good idea to unban him

[Image: ]
Thread Closed 


Messages In This Thread
Banned for life? - by darkcloud2334 - 11-06-201309:20 AM,
RE: Banned for life? - by BinoAl - 11-06-201309:29 AM
RE: Banned for life? - by Bluevertro - 11-06-201312:57 PM,
RE: Banned for life? - by StorAxis - 11-06-201304:02 PM,
RE: Banned for life? - by BinoAl - 11-07-201307:50 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)