Thread Closed 
#Architect Bluevertro?
Post: #1
Ello, this is a app i kinda stole from scyth, but i edited it a little, as its
not Artisan anymore. let's cut to the chase
What do you think it takes to be a good Architect?

Knowing world Edit, being friendly, helping those who need stuff copied over to survival, not destroying towns with WE

When did you join Minecraft?

I Joined minecraft in 1.2_02 beta.

How many hours have you spent on this server?

About 266 hours but before stats reset i would have about 1100 hours :D

How much of this is spent building?

As of late, almost all of it

Tell us a little about yourself, your gameplay and what you think of the server.

Hello, I am Nicholas Ethan Vanhout, more commonly known as Bluevertro, i am turning 12 next week, And i plan to donate to the server soon. I tend to build, I love when others builds inspire me to make a awesome building or house of my own, I love stone brick and i find this server to be amazing. I know its only been a little less then 2 months before i got constructor but i feel as if i am ready.



Do you agree to the fact that if you are inactive for '2 weeks', your Architect rank will be revoked?

I agree.

Are foxes amazing creatures?

Yes i do believe they are.

____________________________________________________________

Little side note, does this app also require screenshots? because if so, i can post them.
Thread Closed 


Messages In This Thread
#Architect Bluevertro? - by Bluevertro - 11-03-201310:47 AM
RE: #Architect Bluevertro? - by MasterDC - 11-03-201310:55 AM,
RE: #Architect Bluevertro? - by StorAxis - 11-03-201311:16 AM,
RE: #Architect Bluevertro? - by BinoAl - 11-03-201311:19 AM,
RE: #Architect Bluevertro? - by iRzPWNzrRBLX - 11-04-201308:19 AM,
RE: #Architect Bluevertro? - by jojo54991035 - 11-06-201310:26 AM,
RE: #Architect Bluevertro? - by Nindroid - 11-06-201301:34 PM,
RE: #Architect Bluevertro? - by Jawa - 11-06-201302:49 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)