Byan Apyeel
Post: #8
I said things to Alec that I wish not surface to the light of the conversation, that I was neglectful to see the ban following. The things I said were not really sane, tbh, I just kind of walked into the ban. Due to my personal being, I will not say it won't happen again, I just need to be aware of Alec. <3[hr]
Also alec I've been on the server kind of off and on for a couple weeks, I don't really play, rather than talk. If I build, only do I in the creative world.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Byan Apyeel - by TheMidgetDuke - 06-06-201205:56 AM,
RE: Byan Apyeel - by Saintethan - 06-06-201207:20 AM,
RE: Byan Apyeel - by mikey288 - 06-06-201207:46 AM,
RE: Byan Apyeel - by Alecglas - 06-06-201211:15 AM,
RE: Byan Apyeel - by mikey288 - 06-06-201211:17 AM,
RE: Byan Apyeel - by Alecglas - 06-06-201211:20 AM,
RE: Byan Apyeel - by mikey288 - 06-06-201211:20 AM,
RE: Byan Apyeel - by TheMidgetDuke - 06-06-201211:21 AM
RE: Byan Apyeel - by OMGBACONROFL - 06-06-201205:03 PM,
RE: Byan Apyeel - by mikey288 - 06-06-201206:30 PM,
RE: Byan Apyeel - by VlperX - 06-06-201210:38 PM,
RE: Byan Apyeel - by TheMidgetDuke - 06-07-201206:41 AM,
RE: Byan Apyeel - by Yublz - 12-26-201211:39 AM,
RE: Byan Apyeel - by RaperisPacist - 12-26-201211:59 AM,
RE: Byan Apyeel - by Saintethan - 12-26-201205:15 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)