Hello
Post: #1
Hello. I joined this forum 10 days ago.
My name is Jose. I'm 14 in the 9th grade. I was born April 16. I am a very shy, quiet person. I am very passive and rarely ever argue or get into fights. I am Hispanic with 4 brothers. I enjoy many shows and Animes. As you can see by my profile picture and signature I am a fan of Attack on Titan. I also very much enjoy Game of Thrones. I am not a very interesting person and usually very boring. So don't get annoyed when I change the subject of a conversation a lot because that is what I tend to do.

I might also add that I am gay. Still kind of in the closet. I have a few friends that already know. Enough of that. I am not a very passionate religious person and I try to avoid it a lot. I want to become either an astronomer or a 3D Animator. Whichever one I can actually get into.

I don't really have a favorite anything. I'll just enjoy something but I won't really consider it my favorite. There is just so many things that can be considered a "favorite" that I refuse to decide. I despise rap music of any kind.

Sometimes I think things over, and my feelings lighten up.
[Image: ]
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Hello - by optoomal2 - 10-30-201306:01 AM
RE: Hello - by Nindroid - 10-30-201307:07 AM,
RE: Hello - by optoomal2 - 10-30-201310:48 AM,
RE: Hello - by iRzPWNzrRBLX - 10-30-201308:41 AM,
RE: Hello - by darkspin - 10-30-201311:51 AM,
RE: Hello - by optoomal2 - 10-30-201312:00 PM,
RE: Hello - by BinoAl - 10-30-201301:52 PM,
RE: Hello - by optoomal2 - 10-31-201304:47 AM,
RE: Hello - by Saintethan - 11-01-201304:26 AM,
RE: Hello - by optoomal2 - 11-01-201310:34 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)