Thread Closed 
Best Idea 2014
Post: #4
Most people who play Gmod on a server, play TTT, Prop Hunt, or some other gamemode. Sandbox is mainly used in singleplayer. And I agree with DS, I don't see a Gmod server getting traffic. With that said, I do love playing Gmod with friends - recently Geist and Nin, and before them, Jojo - so I would love to get together with more people from this community and play some Gmod together :)

[Image: ]
Thread Closed 


Messages In This Thread
Best Idea 2014 - by Nindroid - 10-26-201312:27 AM,
RE: Best Idea 2014 - by iRzPWNzrRBLX - 10-26-201304:48 AM,
RE: Best Idea 2014 - by darkspin - 10-26-201305:59 AM,
RE: Best Idea 2014 - by MasterDC - 10-26-201311:49 PM
RE: Best Idea 2014 - by BinoAl - 10-27-201302:43 AM,
RE: Best Idea 2014 - by StorAxis - 10-27-201307:33 AM,
RE: Best Idea 2014 - by Hadongee - 10-27-201307:34 PM,
RE: Best Idea 2014 - by Saintethan - 10-30-201312:35 AM,
RE: Best Idea 2014 - by Nindroid - 11-19-201309:14 AM,
RE: Best Idea 2014 - by iRzPWNzrRBLX - 11-19-201310:00 AM,
RE: Best Idea 2014 - by Hadongee - 11-19-201310:06 PM,
RE: Best Idea 2014 - by iRzPWNzrRBLX - 11-20-201304:45 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)