Thread Closed 
Best Idea 2014
Post: #3
I installed Garry's Mod on the server awhile back and had no traffic for months. Eventually I removed it for more room for backups. I can bring it back if there are enough people wanting it...

I've recently thought about bringing back L4d and L4d2 as well... we need new updates for these things to work though. Traffic always seems steady with Terraria, MineCraft, and TF2 due to the constant updates and people revisiting the games after the updates.
Thread Closed 


Messages In This Thread
Best Idea 2014 - by Nindroid - 10-26-201312:27 AM,
RE: Best Idea 2014 - by iRzPWNzrRBLX - 10-26-201304:48 AM,
RE: Best Idea 2014 - by darkspin - 10-26-201305:59 AM
RE: Best Idea 2014 - by MasterDC - 10-26-201311:49 PM,
RE: Best Idea 2014 - by BinoAl - 10-27-201302:43 AM,
RE: Best Idea 2014 - by StorAxis - 10-27-201307:33 AM,
RE: Best Idea 2014 - by Hadongee - 10-27-201307:34 PM,
RE: Best Idea 2014 - by Saintethan - 10-30-201312:35 AM,
RE: Best Idea 2014 - by Nindroid - 11-19-201309:14 AM,
RE: Best Idea 2014 - by iRzPWNzrRBLX - 11-19-201310:00 AM,
RE: Best Idea 2014 - by Hadongee - 11-19-201310:06 PM,
RE: Best Idea 2014 - by iRzPWNzrRBLX - 11-20-201304:45 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)