Byan Apyeel
Post: #2
I personally think Duke should be unbanned-- he's a dedicated player, with a great sense of humor and an even better respect for the server. Yes, he was hacking. That is the truth. HOWEVER, seeing as he wasn't using it for griefing or an unfair advantage, and he hasn't done such things in the past, I think we should let it slide. Perhaps it should just be a mark on his reputation? It certainly will hinder him from becoming trusted, until he can redeem himself. That seems like a more reasonable punishment.
And, although I regret saying this, I will not unban you myself, Duke. I would, however, I have been getting complaints from Alec that I usually don't consult other staff when I take action in my moderation. Plus, I dunno how these unban appeals are supposed to work. I guess we'll wait untill this thread has a reasonable number of positive replies.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Byan Apyeel - by TheMidgetDuke - 06-06-201205:56 AM,
RE: Byan Apyeel - by Saintethan - 06-06-201207:20 AM
RE: Byan Apyeel - by mikey288 - 06-06-201207:46 AM,
RE: Byan Apyeel - by Alecglas - 06-06-201211:15 AM,
RE: Byan Apyeel - by mikey288 - 06-06-201211:17 AM,
RE: Byan Apyeel - by Alecglas - 06-06-201211:20 AM,
RE: Byan Apyeel - by mikey288 - 06-06-201211:20 AM,
RE: Byan Apyeel - by TheMidgetDuke - 06-06-201211:21 AM,
RE: Byan Apyeel - by OMGBACONROFL - 06-06-201205:03 PM,
RE: Byan Apyeel - by mikey288 - 06-06-201206:30 PM,
RE: Byan Apyeel - by VlperX - 06-06-201210:38 PM,
RE: Byan Apyeel - by TheMidgetDuke - 06-07-201206:41 AM,
RE: Byan Apyeel - by Yublz - 12-26-201211:39 AM,
RE: Byan Apyeel - by RaperisPacist - 12-26-201211:59 AM,
RE: Byan Apyeel - by Saintethan - 12-26-201205:15 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)