Post: #1
10-26-201312:27 AM
[align=center][/align]Yo,
This is kinda a huge thing but I think DS should have a Garry's Mod server. So um, like it's just Sandbox with addons that help make creative and comical scenes like Bone Merger and Animated Props, and with a GMod server we can talk about each others screenshots and ideas. If there is a GMod server then it should be password protected or something to prevent possible assholes who wanna lagg the server to hell and back. Admins on the server should be well known and trustworthy (Which they should be because there admins) and since I'm not good at ending threads, I'm just gonna leave it here.
Kthnx4urtime <4
This is kinda a huge thing but I think DS should have a Garry's Mod server. So um, like it's just Sandbox with addons that help make creative and comical scenes like Bone Merger and Animated Props, and with a GMod server we can talk about each others screenshots and ideas. If there is a GMod server then it should be password protected or something to prevent possible assholes who wanna lagg the server to hell and back. Admins on the server should be well known and trustworthy (Which they should be because there admins) and since I'm not good at ending threads, I'm just gonna leave it here.
Kthnx4urtime <4
The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \

