Suggestion thread.
Post: #1
I have a little suggestion for commands: /tile It's like region, but you adding blocks or liquids, It's very helpful for stuff that got drained like the ocean.
I also have another one: /history It lets you see who placed/removed blocks from areas that you picked AND around that block.
I don't have anymore suggestions, But feel free to make some in this thread!
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Suggestion thread. - by ki11eryan - 10-12-201311:20 AM
RE: Suggestion thread. - by StorAxis - 10-12-201311:52 AM,
RE: Suggestion thread. - by iRzPWNzrRBLX - 10-12-201312:14 PM,
RE: Suggestion thread. - by StorAxis - 10-12-201305:05 PM,
RE: Suggestion thread. - by iRzPWNzrRBLX - 10-13-201301:38 PM,
RE: Suggestion thread. - by ki11eryan - 10-13-201303:44 PM,
RE: Suggestion thread. - by ki11eryan - 10-13-201312:05 PM,
RE: Suggestion thread. - by Saintethan - 10-14-201311:45 PM,
RE: Suggestion thread. - by iRzPWNzrRBLX - 10-15-201305:33 AM,
RE: Suggestion thread. - by ki11eryan - 10-16-201302:21 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: