Thread Closed 
#Mod Bluevertro
Post: #3
Not a bad app, could've used a bit more detail I suppose, but it's acceptable.

I like you Blue, and I enjoy playing with you, but I don't think that I want you as Moderator at this stage.

I feel that you are mature for your age, but not mature enough for Mod. I don't think that you deal with situations very well, as indicated by the screenshot >>Here<< Which was taken very recently. You also didn't do the right thing when Jojo gave you all his money that he obtained illegitimately, but I'm not going to really focus on that, seeing as we all make mistakes but I feel that you didn't show correct judgement.

Although, I do feel that you have a great amount of potential, and I can see you as staff in the future. So keep up the good work.

So, sorry Blue, but it's a no from me.

[Image: ]

Thread Closed 


Messages In This Thread
#Mod Bluevertro - by Bluevertro - 10-09-201310:44 AM,
RE: #Mod Bluevertro - by BinoAl - 10-09-201310:55 AM,
RE: #Mod Bluevertro - by MasterDC - 10-09-201311:06 AM,
RE: #Mod Bluevertro - by StorAxis - 10-09-201311:01 AM
RE: #Mod Bluevertro - by Bluevertro - 10-09-201311:11 AM,
RE: #Mod Bluevertro - by BinoAl - 10-09-201312:24 PM,
RE: #Mod Bluevertro - by Hadongee - 10-09-201303:34 PM,
RE: #Mod Bluevertro - by darkspin - 10-09-201305:47 PM,
RE: #Mod Bluevertro - by Jawa - 10-17-201311:04 AM,
RE: #Mod Bluevertro - by AngelZ - 10-17-201301:14 PM,
RE: #Mod Bluevertro - by Nindroid - 10-17-201301:56 PM,
RE: #Mod Bluevertro - by StorAxis - 10-17-201303:07 PM,
RE: #Mod Bluevertro - by Nindroid - 10-17-201309:18 PM,
RE: #Mod Bluevertro - by iRzPWNzrRBLX - 10-18-201304:09 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)