Post: #5
10-05-201301:39 PM
It's been brought to my attention that there is an error with teleport. There's a new item that allows you to teleport a distance and because only certain ranks are allowed, it will teleport them back to their original location right after moving.
Also, it would be nice to allow everyone to teleport because, let's face it, everyone else does it. People join and are dismayed that they're not allowed to teleport to people from across the map and I sort of sympathize. I mean, I, for one, travel to my destination and never had a problem with it.. but.. there are some people that this really bothers them. Allowing everyone to teleport would be killing two birds with one stone, essentially.
Also, it would be nice to allow everyone to teleport because, let's face it, everyone else does it. People join and are dismayed that they're not allowed to teleport to people from across the map and I sort of sympathize. I mean, I, for one, travel to my destination and never had a problem with it.. but.. there are some people that this really bothers them. Allowing everyone to teleport would be killing two birds with one stone, essentially.
[Image: ]
Perception is key to all things.
