I have a question about the ranks. I've been asked what the difference is between Overseer and Mod and after reading it, I still don't know what to tell them.
I think only Overseers and up should be allowed to spawn bosses. We've had mods spam bosses before and I'd like to avoid that, if at all possible.
If Mods are able to spawn mobs, I think they should be allowed access to the butcher command. Considering how easily monsters can spawn outside of your range of view, this can lead to many unintentional griefs on other players. This would give them the ability to spawn mobs and take accountability for this action as well.
I think only Overseers and up should be allowed to spawn bosses. We've had mods spam bosses before and I'd like to avoid that, if at all possible.
If Mods are able to spawn mobs, I think they should be allowed access to the butcher command. Considering how easily monsters can spawn outside of your range of view, this can lead to many unintentional griefs on other players. This would give them the ability to spawn mobs and take accountability for this action as well.
[Image: ]
Perception is key to all things.
