Plz unban me
Post: #7
YEAH! MY JOB!
[size=xx-small]step off, betch~[/size]

If you know this guy in real life and he really has no idea what the fuck happened, then I'd trust your word. I'm with Bino. If he comes back to make a better attempt at something a little more legitimate, then I don't see why he shouldn't be given another shot.

[Image: ]
Perception is key to all things.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Plz unban me - by james9191 - 07-27-201205:00 PM,
RE: Plz unban me - by Saintethan - 07-28-201202:13 AM,
RE: Plz unban me - by OMGBACONROFL - 01-22-201307:04 PM,
RE: Plz unban me - by Hadongee - 09-30-201311:49 PM,
RE: Plz unban me - by BinoAl - 10-01-201310:03 AM,
RE: Plz unban me - by iRzPWNzrRBLX - 10-01-201309:57 AM,
RE: Plz unban me - by DarkRyu - 10-01-201312:02 PM
RE: Plz unban me - by iRzPWNzrRBLX - 10-02-201302:57 AM,
RE: Plz unban me - by StorAxis - 10-01-201312:51 PM,
RE: Plz unban me - by Nindroid - 10-02-201306:45 AM,
RE: Plz unban me - by iRzPWNzrRBLX - 10-02-201306:46 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)