Theme change for forums...
Post: #9
I first saw the white and was like "OMG what did I do? Break the forums?"
I happen to like the Fantasy Blue setting myself, except it seems to have eliminated the shout box on my screen.

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Theme change for forums... - by darkspin - 09-27-201308:13 AM,
RE: Theme change for forums... - by iRzPWNzrRBLX - 09-27-201308:23 AM,
RE: Theme change for forums... - by darkspin - 09-27-201308:25 AM,
RE: Theme change for forums... - by iRzPWNzrRBLX - 09-27-201308:27 AM,
RE: Theme change for forums... - by darkspin - 09-27-201308:30 AM,
RE: Theme change for forums... - by Nindroid - 09-27-201309:32 AM,
RE: Theme change for forums... - by BinoAl - 09-27-201310:14 AM,
RE: Theme change for forums... - by Geekboy - 09-28-201304:37 PM,
RE: Theme change for forums... - by darkspin - 09-29-201312:37 PM,
RE: Theme change for forums... - by Eleves_202 - 09-28-201311:22 PM
RE: Theme change for forums... - by iRzPWNzrRBLX - 09-30-201303:08 AM,
RE: Theme change for forums... - by Eleves_202 - 10-13-201301:57 AM,
RE: Theme change for forums... - by iRzPWNzrRBLX - 10-13-201301:39 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)