Post: #8
09-28-201304:37 PM
I studied graphic design in college, and white is just generally a cleaner choice to go with when it comes to websites. It's easy on the eyes and it's slick, if not a tad bit too bright if you're going with full background #FFFFFF value.
With that said, I was alright with the black layout playing with the "dark" part of Darkspin as Pwnzr said, but I did find it very dark and a little too contrasting for my eyes. Maybe something with this layout, but cool cobalt blue gradients/alternatively subdued orangey-reds and dark grey tones would be neat if you wanted to ever make another dark theme.
With that said, I was alright with the black layout playing with the "dark" part of Darkspin as Pwnzr said, but I did find it very dark and a little too contrasting for my eyes. Maybe something with this layout, but cool cobalt blue gradients/alternatively subdued orangey-reds and dark grey tones would be neat if you wanted to ever make another dark theme.
[Image: ]
